Super excited this week to deliver this show to you all, Just.Jax is no stranger to an appearance on Sorta Kinda Radio that’s for sure. His most recent release ‘Don’t Look Back’ dropped a few weeks back via Sorta Kinda Music and has been getting some solid support and so it should because this kid just keeps stepping it up with every release, the bassline, housey synth stabs and sexy vocal hook come together perfectly which is why we are kicking episode 66 off with ‘Don’t Look Back’. If you're vibing this one like us be sure to grab a fresh Limited Edition SKM x Just.Jax Tee from the SKM Merch Store.
Detroit based DJ/Producer, Wave Point (Bryan Jones, formally one half of house duo Gold Clap) serves up a fresh new heater ‘Tonight’. This is a one spicy tune, I am really digging it especially the upbeat bassline groove that really steps up the vibe on any d-floor!
LO’99 and Taiki Nulight team up to bring ‘Records U Play’, a down right deep and dirty bassline keeps this grooving along nicely paired with a super catchy vocal hook - it is safe to say it’s a winner.
Sunshine Coast’s Paluma delivers yet another delightfully delicious tune with a little help from Tyson O’brien, ‘Speak to tha yung’ is a super funky minimal tech tune with some super cool 303/acid synth stabs sprinkled throughout the track.
Listen now on Youtube or Mixcloud
Sorta Kinda Radio Episode 66
Episode 66 Tracklist:
- Just.Jax - Don't Look Back (Extended Mix)
- Ian Allen & Tech Neekz - Funky Fresh
- BLONDISH, Francis Mercier and Amadou & Mariam - Sete (Extended Mix)
- Wave Point - Tonight - Criminal Hype
- Michael Bibi - Midnight Lullaby (Original Mix)
- HI-LO x Eli Brown - Industria
- LO'99 & Taiki Nulight - Records U Play
- Maximono - Neva Know (Extended Mix)
- Elternhouse & M.F.S: Observatory - Planet Rave
- Paluma & Tyson O'Brien - Speak To Tha Yung
- Friendless (ft. Bianca) - Left \ Right (Rosie Kate Remix)
- Piero Pirupa - We Donʼt Need
- GetCosy & Osker Wilde - Let It Drop